The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   General Trek Discussion (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Trek Dream (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=190957)

sbk1234 October 12 2012 07:11 PM

Trek Dream

Last night I had a dream about Star Trek. In my dream, I was watching the "original" version of Star Trek Nemesis, before it had been re-shot and edited by the director. (not in real life, just in my dream.) And it was TERRIBLE. I remember being so embarrassed by watching it. I even commented that I liked Nemesis better. Fortunately, I woke up and it was only a dream.
I mean, Data even sang in my dream. How ridiculous was that?! Oh, yeah. But still...

Who else is willing to admit to Trek dreams? As much or as little details as you want.

kolibri October 12 2012 11:31 PM

Re: Trek Dream

I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was Starbuck, fighting a war inside this giant enclosed Aztec-themed Disney ride, shooting at people from behind pyramids in the jungle. The Voyager crew was also there, including Janeway, who towards the end of the dream I started trying to kiss. Oddly, Worf was there too, wearing huge, red wrap-around granny style sunglasses.

It wasn't particularly Trek-centric but it was entertaining nonetheless. :lol:

teacake October 12 2012 11:37 PM

My last trek dream was a month or so ago. I was in an underground cell with Shran and Reed and Shran died in order to help us escape.

BirdInJetstream October 13 2012 12:39 AM

Couple of nights ago I had a wierd dream. It was about Janeway dying. She looked healthy but everyone knew she will die in few hours. And she was perfectly fine with that. I was really upset, I had the impression she doesn't understand that this is serious and not some sort of theatre play. I tried to talk to her, but there was no chance. Too many people around her. She even climbed voluntarily into the coffin. I was very upset about it all...

teacake October 13 2012 12:41 AM

Tonight you will dream of The Eternal Tide.

It will be glorious!

BirdInJetstream October 13 2012 12:48 AM

Didn't read that book. She simply reappeared? Or was it the Tolkien way to be dumped naked and shivering somewhere where people will find her?

teacake October 13 2012 12:51 AM

I fantasized in some thread that she would be dumped naked and shivering but the damn magic deliberately (and it was stated as such) included her uniform in her re-creation.

Idiots.

BirdInJetstream October 13 2012 12:53 AM

I see I have some thread reading deficiency...

teacake October 13 2012 12:55 AM

You must devote your life to the VOY forum Bird. DEVOTE.

BirdInJetstream October 13 2012 01:00 AM

LOL
Right after I tried another dream...
Good night

Tiberius October 14 2012 03:52 AM

I dreamed I'd been assimilated by the Borg once. Truly horrible experience. I;d rather die than have it happen in real life.

Bry_Sinclair October 14 2012 10:46 AM

Years ago (I think it was around the time First Contact was coming out) I remember having a dream. I was in the kitchen, sitting at the back of the table in the corner, with my parents (my older siblings could have been there as well, I can't remember).

Suddenly a horde of Borg come through the door. I ducked under the table, but a drone found me and reached out with his cybernetic hand to get me, only the attachment at the end was a hoover. Think I woke up then as I can't remember any more.

A little bit weird :)

King Daniel Into Darkness October 14 2012 03:11 PM

I've had two dreams about being in the Riverside shipyard where the Enterprise is under contruction in STXI. One was a school trip (where I was annoyed we were only getting to see the factory beneath and not board the ship itself) and in the second I'd snuck into the shipyard at night, over a chainlink fence, and was being chased by guard dogs and security guards with flashlights!

Flying Spaghetti Monster October 15 2012 09:26 AM

During the latter part of DS9's run... I had a dream I was watching the news. Everything was normal every day life, but the news reports were reports regarding the current status of the Dominion War.

LOL

kolibri October 15 2012 10:40 AM

I had one last night that Ro Laren, played by modern day Michelle Forbes, and I were on the Enterprise. We had transport some cargo on a shuttle to somewhere and she was complaining that it would be such a long trip.

I woke before I got to spend an extended amount of time with her in the shuttle, unfortunately.:scream:

I dream about whatever I watch on TV, so I have Star Trek dreams all the time.