The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Enterprise (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   StarTrek.com Enterprise Poll (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=190147)

Middleman October 5 2012 02:18 AM

StarTrek.com Enterprise Poll

StarTrek.com has a poll on Enterprise on the home page. Go there to support our favorite series.

http://www.startrek.com/

How has your perception of Star Trek: Enterprise changed over the years?

• I like it more
  • It hasn't changed
  • I like it less

teacake October 5 2012 02:40 AM

Re: StarTrek.com Enterprise Poll

Voted. I like it more.

JiNX-01 October 5 2012 04:56 AM

I loved ENT when it first aired and my sentiment has NOT changed.

ChristopherPike October 5 2012 12:14 PM

Given the questions, I'm amazed to see 'I like it more' in the lead.

Enterprise is Great October 5 2012 05:53 PM

I voted for it hasn't changed and it hasn't...it's still great!

BillJ October 6 2012 03:18 AM

I like the first three seasons less and the fourth more than when I originally watched.

R. Star October 6 2012 03:39 AM

Quote:

ChristopherPike wrote: (Post 7059466)
Given the questions, I'm amazed to see 'I like it more' in the lead.

Really it's not a very accurate question in portraying the sentiments of the audience. I would say, "I like it more" for example. That doesn't mean I still don't think it's the most poor of the five series.

I dropped out in season 2 when it was airing for the first time and didn't get around to watching the rest until this year on Netflix. Even then I'd say it was more ten years without Trek that made me curious to see how it turned out and fond of it in an almost exasperated way.

I like it the same, could fall under people who both loved it and hated it and few people really are going to say I like it less save the people who just obviously are trolling it.

teacake October 6 2012 04:21 AM

It's a rare bit of Trek I don't grow more fond of over time.

lurok October 6 2012 10:08 AM

Voted. The more I watch it, the more I like it. Apart from the bad bits.

teacake October 6 2012 10:12 AM

Watch it enough times Lurok and the bad bits end up as comfort junk food. You'll be looking forward to the gazelle speech like you look forward to really bad holiday candy.

Skywalker October 6 2012 10:16 AM

I voted "I like it more," and I'm not surprised to see that option winning handily. I watched most of Season One when it first aired and was pretty underwhelmed, and tuned out until I happened to catch one of the Augments episodes a couple of years later. That got me back into the show and I ended up really loving Season Four (which is still my favorite season). When I went back and did a full rewatch of the show last year on Netflix, I found myself liking the earlier episodes more, too.

lurok October 6 2012 10:17 AM

:lol: With the same emetic results as too much candy.

Skywalker October 6 2012 10:18 AM

And I just totally got in Lurok's way there. :lol: Sorry!

R. Star October 6 2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Jar Jar Binks wrote: (Post 7064194)
I voted "I like it more," and I'm not surprised to see that option winning handily. I watched most of Season One when it first aired and was pretty underwhelmed, and tuned out until I happened to catch one of the Augments episodes a couple of years later. That got me back into the show and I ended up really loving Season Four (which is still my favorite season). When I went back and did a full rewatch of the show last year on Netflix, I found myself liking the earlier episodes more, too.

Those Augment episodes were what got me watching it again too! I randomly flipped through SyFy showing Enterprise one day and was like... Holy crap, it's Brent Spiner!!

teacake October 6 2012 01:19 PM

Cool story R. Star (really).

Season 4 is my favorite too, I think it is some of the best Trek there is. And the pedestrian season 1 is more interesting once you know what's in store for them all.