The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Voyager (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Voyager uniforms (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=159571)

Manga_bird January 30 2012 11:24 AM

Voyager uniforms
 
I am having real trouble finding any decent/quality Voyager costumes for sale. The best ones I have found have been on unreliable sites known for not delivering what is ordered. Anyone know any good sites?

MacLeod January 30 2012 12:53 PM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
Have you tried the offical Star Trek site to see if there is anything there.

Sandoval January 30 2012 01:19 PM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
Given his body of work I'd imagine Garrett Wang is working at a fast-food outlet these days and could probably use the money he'd make selling off his old costumes.

Give him a try.

BillJ January 30 2012 10:04 PM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
Quote:

Sandoval wrote: (Post 5709025)
Given his body of work I'd imagine Garrett Wang is working at a fast-food outlet these days and could probably use the money he'd make selling off his old costumes.

Give him a try.

:guffaw:

Manga_bird January 31 2012 12:15 AM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
If you mean this one: http://store.startrek.com/categories/14502-apparel then yes, but it's all Original and TNG

eryuefena February 1 2012 09:28 AM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
Quote:

MacLeod wrote: (Post 5708989)
Have you tried the offical Star Trek site to see if there is anything there.


I'd imagine Garrett Wang is working at a fast-food outlet these days and could probably use the money he'd make selling off his old costumes.

MacLeod February 1 2012 10:45 AM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
An a side note strictly speaking it's the Deep Space Nine uniform as it was first introduced on that show.

Herkimer Jitty February 1 2012 10:59 AM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
Quote:

Sandoval wrote: (Post 5709025)
Given his body of work I'd imagine Garrett Wang is working at a fast-food outlet these days and could probably use the money he'd make selling off his old costumes.

Give him a try.

Quote:

eryuefena wrote: (Post 5726038)
Quote:

MacLeod wrote: (Post 5708989)
Have you tried the offical Star Trek site to see if there is anything there.


I'd imagine Garrett Wang is working at a fast-food outlet these days and could probably use the money he'd make selling off his old costumes.


Wow, some kind of time loop!

Everyone, quick, check to see if you're feeling deja vu about anything else, or if the number 3 showed up often on your computer today.

Killandra February 1 2012 11:05 AM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
I'd love a DS9/Voyager design uniform myself, but like you said unreliable sites and patterns don't do me much good, sewing machines and I are not friends... :)

MacLeod February 1 2012 11:10 AM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
I got one many years ago at a convention. Still kinds of fits.

teacake February 1 2012 12:39 PM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
Quote:

Sandoval wrote: (Post 5709025)
Given his body of work I'd imagine Garrett Wang is working at a fast-food outlet these days and could probably use the money he'd make selling off his old costumes.

Give him a try.

Actually he is selling t-shirts. Can't find the link though.

Guy Gardener February 1 2012 12:47 PM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
He's selling "t-shirts" is code for he's selling "T-Shirts with Harry Kim/Garret Wang's face on it, perhaps with his signature too" or he's selling "T-Shirts he has worn and sweated in" or he's selling "T-Shirts Designed by Garret Wang"?

This makes him either a prostitute cow, an entrepreneur or a guru genius.

teacake February 1 2012 12:53 PM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
These are his shirts:

http://www.cosmic-city.com/site/

Guy Gardener February 1 2012 01:09 PM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
"Director" of a company?

How adult and nontragic.

teacake February 1 2012 01:38 PM

Re: Voyager uniforms
 
Quote:

Guy Gardener wrote: (Post 5726623)
"Director" of a company?

How adult and nontragic.

Does it bother you that Neelix is doing better for himself?

:lol:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.