The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Science Fiction & Fantasy (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Smallville: 10x01 "Lazarus" - Discussion and Spoilers (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=129315)

WalkerBait September 24 2010 01:09 AM

Smallville: 10x01 "Lazarus" - Discussion and Spoilers

Since NX hasn't posted since early August and in the past I've picked up his slack when it comes to these threads I'll host them until he returns, as I did before.

Anyway, our Tenth Season premieres tomorrow night on the CW, check your local listings, and I'm starting this thread a full day early to remind people and to, well, mark my territory. ;)

Enjoy, gang.

From TV.com:

Quote:

Lois finds Clark lifeless on the ground and removes the blue kryptonite dagger, leaving before Clark wakes up. Chloe continues to try and find Oliver, and Tess wakes up, resurrected in a LuthorCorp lab. Meanwhile, Jonathan Kent arrives to give Clark a message.
Ten seasons, sheesh. This show has lasted longer than ALL of the Trek series. Think about it.

Brent September 24 2010 01:26 AM

Re: Smallville: 10x01 "Lazarus" - Discussion and Spoilers

I'm here, I'm ready, is it on yet? :p

Quote:

Lois finds Clark lifeless on the ground and removes the blue kryptonite dagger, leaving before Clark wakes up.
wuuuuuuuuuut?

Remind me again, does Lois know Clark has powers or not? I'm so confused

Admiral_Young September 24 2010 01:31 AM

It's implied that she does. This is something that will be explored this season in some depth.

Samurai8472 September 24 2010 01:38 AM

Yes she's going to be playing around with Clark since she knows his secret.

WalkerBait September 24 2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Samurai8472 wrote: (Post 4411483)
Yes she's going to be playing around with Clark since she knows his secret.

That he has a diamond-hard erection?

Samurai8472 September 24 2010 02:06 AM

Not anymore since Lex left

Lazarus clip spoilers for those that want to be surprised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JZ0HrUvIbg

WalkerBait September 24 2010 02:32 AM

Ahh, I miss Clark and Lex's longing, I-heart-U looks. :(

Guy Gardener September 24 2010 03:09 AM

OH OH OH!!!!!

We can get an overlap episode, Forest Gumping everything to show how lois has ALWAYS known since she fund him (in a crater?) naked in the middle of a corn field? Y'Know who what the the same they did with Lost every other episode to show the complete relevance of new characters to EVERYTHING that had ever come before.

I might actually like Lois more if she's been a bigger ass than then she intended to help Clark gloss over his secret for the most part, however when she found out oliver was green aeeow, she tried to hide it from Clark... Great shades of inception! A Bluff in side a bluff?

Shamrock Bones September 24 2010 04:49 AM

Looking forward to the new season. Everything I've read has me excited again. The only thing missing is Lex.

CorporalClegg September 24 2010 04:58 AM

About damn time!

Brent September 24 2010 05:00 AM

Quote:

Agent Richard07 wrote: (Post 4411904)
Looking forward to the new season. Everything I've read has me excited again. The only thing missing is Lex.

Don't know if you've ever seen any panels with the guy, but man, I was watching some panels with him on youtube at comic con and dragoncon and dude, guy is hilarious!

Shamrock Bones September 24 2010 05:13 AM

^ Yeah, he can be pretty rambunctious from what little I've seen and read. Maybe I'll look up those clips.

Brent September 24 2010 05:38 AM

Quote:

Agent Richard07 wrote: (Post 4411937)
^ Yeah, he can be pretty rambunctious from what little I've seen and read. Maybe I'll look up those clips.

Here, watch this one, there's 6 parts to it, pretty awesome - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNGlG...eature=related

Admiral_Young September 24 2010 01:25 PM

I forgot to let you guys know that I'll be ironically absent from tonight's thread...going to a friends b-day party tonight so I won't be able to give my thoughts until I get back.

Servo September 24 2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Admiral_Young wrote: (Post 4412513)
I forgot to let you guys know that I'll be ironically absent from tonight's thread...going to a friends b-day party tonight so I won't be able to give my thoughts until I get back.

I don't get it. What's ironic about that?