The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   The Next Generation (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   "All Good Things..." Line-by-Line (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=128872)

CoveTom September 16 2010 05:35 PM

"All Good Things..." Line-by-Line

Greetings!

We've recently concluded our "City on the Edge of Forever" thread over in the TOS forum!

After each completed thread, I'm randomly picking someone who participated to choose the next episode we do. The lucky winner this time around was Vanyel! And Vanyel has chosen "All Good Things..." as our next line-by-line adventure!

For any unfamiliar with our "game," you are asked to post only a single line (defined as one character speaking without interruption by another character) per message. You can post as often as you like, but someone else must post a line in between your posts.

Important Note: For the purposes of this thread, we will be using the complete, uncut version of "All Good Things..." as it originally aired and appears on DVD, not the edited version that is divided into two parts and shown in syndicated re-runs.

As before, at the conclusion of this thread, I will pick someone at random from among all the participants to choose the next episode we do.

Enjoy!

CoveTom September 16 2010 05:36 PM

Re: "All Good Things..." Line-by-Line

[Corridor]

TROI: That was an incredible program.

Alienesse September 16 2010 05:44 PM

WORF: "I am glad you approve. I have always found the Black Sea at night to be a most stimulating experience."

(On a side note, I confirm Worf's impression of the Black Sea. I was just there two weeks ago and it is quite beautiful.:techman:)

LeadHead September 16 2010 05:51 PM

Troi: Worf, we were walking barefoot on the beach balalaika music in the air, ocean breeze washing over us, stars in the sky, a full moon rising, and the most you can say is stimulating?

Kolrad September 16 2010 05:53 PM

Worf: It was... *very* stimulating.

Alienesse September 16 2010 05:53 PM

WORF: "It was very stimulating."

ClayinCA September 16 2010 07:05 PM

TROI: You know, I don't spend nearly enough time on the holodeck. I should take my own advice and go there to relax. Next time I'll choose the program. If you like the Black Sea, you're going to love Lake Kataria on Betazed.

Enterprise1981 September 16 2010 07:23 PM

Left out: (the turbolift arrives as Troi rolls her eyes)
WORF: What?
(exiting the turbolift into another corridor)
TROI: You know, I don't spend nearly enough time on the holodeck. I should take my own advice and go there to relax. Next time I'll choose the programme. If you like the Black Sea, you're going to love Lake Cataria on Betazed.

WORF: Deanna, perhaps before there is a next time, we should discuss Commander Riker.

ClayinCA September 16 2010 07:25 PM

TROI: Why - is he coming along?

Enterprise1981 September 16 2010 07:30 PM

WORF: No, but I do not wish... I mean, it would be unfortunate if he... if you and I are going to continue, I do not wish to hurt his feelings.

Alienesse September 16 2010 10:23 PM

TROI: "Worf, I think it's all right to concentrate on our feelings, yours and mine."

CoveTom September 16 2010 11:22 PM

PICARD (disoriented): Counselor! What's today's date? (off their reactions) The date!

KirkPicard September 16 2010 11:49 PM

Worf: Stardate 47988.

leandar September 17 2010 12:07 AM

Picard: Four seven nine eight eight.....

LeadHead September 17 2010 12:14 AM

Troi: Captain what's wrong?