The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Enterprise (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=122608)

Aquarius June 3 2010 04:18 AM

Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition
 
Okay, I confess, I've been gone for several weeks, so it's likely I've missed something, but...

I was looking for the TnT appreciation thread, seeking some wholesome shippery goodness, and it seems to be gone!! :eek:

Were we bad shippers or something?

I'll post this, just in case we need to start over:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...kenbow_498.jpg

Admiral Shran June 3 2010 05:18 AM

Re: TnT appreciaton thread?
 
We can always use more.... :techman:

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1275538657

HopefulRomantic June 3 2010 06:36 AM

Re: TnT appreciaton thread?
 
Quote:

Aquarius wrote: (Post 4133691)
Okay, I confess, I've been gone for several weeks, so it's likely I've missed something, but...

I was looking for the TnT appreciation thread, seeking some wholesome shippery goodness, and it seems to be gone!! :eek:

You might not have looked far enough back. It fell off the front page a while ago. Poor thing's been pretty lonely.

Quote:

Were we bad shippers or something?
Well, if you don't feed your favorite thread, it gets all sad and wanders away to die. :(

But seeing as how the last TnT thread was begun almost two years ago, I think a shiny new thread is in order. :) Aquarius, you can change the title of this one to reflect that (I'll change it for you, if you're too late to edit), or you're welcome to begin a new thread with appropriate fanfare.

And by all means, fill it up with shippery goodness! Pictures -- we loooove pictures in our TnT thread. :adore: Reminisce about your favorite scenes. Discuss storylines. Have at it!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...0web/bb181.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...30-enh_x75.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...x09_229x75.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...x17_765x75.jpg

Aquarius June 3 2010 12:46 PM

Re: TnT appreciaton thread?
 
Quote:

HopefulRomantic wrote: (Post 4133958)
You might not have looked far enough back. It fell off the front page a while ago. Poor thing's been pretty lonely.

Okay, there's something weird going on here, then. I've been around forums long enough to know that sometimes you have to dig to find what you're looking for, and that's exactly what I did last night. I'm also pretty sure I still know how to read. ;) When I come back to this site, I'm only shown about a page and a half of Enterprise topics, and thinking I was crazy, I went through topic by topic making sure I wasn't missing the original TnT thread.

I'm tellin' ya--it just isn't there. :wtf:

Is there some kind of filter or something that isn't showing me things past a certain date or something? I'm pretty sure I haven't touched anything, since everything was just fine when I was last here in April or so...

Reanok June 3 2010 04:52 PM

Re: TnT appreciaton thread?
 
.:cool::techman:Nice to have a new thread. More pictures would be wonderful.

HopefulRomantic June 3 2010 05:36 PM

Re: TnT appreciaton thread?
 
Quote:

Aquarius wrote: (Post 4134386)
Okay, there's something weird going on here, then. I've been around forums long enough to know that sometimes you have to dig to find what you're looking for, and that's exactly what I did last night. I'm also pretty sure I still know how to read. ;) When I come back to this site, I'm only shown about a page and a half of Enterprise topics, and thinking I was crazy, I went through topic by topic making sure I wasn't missing the original TnT thread.

I'm tellin' ya--it just isn't there. :wtf:

Is there some kind of filter or something that isn't showing me things past a certain date or something? I'm pretty sure I haven't touched anything, since everything was just fine when I was last here in April or so...

At the bottom of the ENT forum main page, you'll see this:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ay_options.jpg

Under "Display Options" at the bottom, the "From the..." dropdown list allows you to show threads from the past week, 2 weeks, month, year, etc. I think the default is 2 weeks.

You can reset this option permanently in your User CP:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eaddisplay.jpg

Click on "Edit Options," then scroll down to "Thread Display Options." There's a dropdown box for "Default Thread Age Cutoff."

Quote:

Reanok wrote: (Post 4134829)
.:cool::techman:Nice to have a new thread. More pictures would be wonderful.

Since you asked... :)

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...400_Paramo.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...400_Paramo.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...400_Paramo.jpg

Aquarius June 4 2010 12:50 AM

Re: TnT appreciaton thread?
 
*whew* Okay, cool. For a while there I thought there'd been a mass-pruning or something. I haven't been on a board with that kind of filter before; pages were always visible.

Thanks!

HopefulRomantic June 4 2010 06:08 AM

Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition
 
^^ No problem. I live to serve. :)

I've gone ahead and changed the title to make this the new Trip & T'Pol shipper thread. Enjoy!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...56_640-enh.jpg

HopefulRomantic June 5 2010 08:07 AM

Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition
 
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...tumbleweed.gif

Brand new T/T worship thread, and no posts for 26 hours?!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...tic/MrGlum.gif

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...75-enh-x75.jpg

pookha June 5 2010 09:37 AM

Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition
 
above is one of the saving graces of one odd episode.
the other is the archer and trip talk back aboard the ship.

Reanok June 5 2010 04:24 PM

Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition
 
I wish we would get some news on the next Romulan war novel or news about a story anthology for Enterpise's 10 anniversary. I'd like to see a story dealing with Trip& T'Pol's relationship.:)

Aikiweezie June 5 2010 06:31 PM

Re: TnT appreciaton thread?
 
Quote:

HopefulRomantic wrote: (Post 4134934)
Quote:

Aquarius wrote: (Post 4134386)
Okay, there's something weird going on here, then. I've been around forums long enough to know that sometimes you have to dig to find what you're looking for, and that's exactly what I did last night. I'm also pretty sure I still know how to read. ;) When I come back to this site, I'm only shown about a page and a half of Enterprise topics, and thinking I was crazy, I went through topic by topic making sure I wasn't missing the original TnT thread.

I'm tellin' ya--it just isn't there. :wtf:

Is there some kind of filter or something that isn't showing me things past a certain date or something? I'm pretty sure I haven't touched anything, since everything was just fine when I was last here in April or so...

At the bottom of the ENT forum main page, you'll see this:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ay_options.jpg

Under "Display Options" at the bottom, the "From the..." dropdown list allows you to show threads from the past week, 2 weeks, month, year, etc. I think the default is 2 weeks.

You can reset this option permanently in your User CP:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eaddisplay.jpg

Click on "Edit Options," then scroll down to "Thread Display Options." There's a dropdown box for "Default Thread Age Cutoff."

Quote:

Reanok wrote: (Post 4134829)
.:cool::techman:Nice to have a new thread. More pictures would be wonderful.

Since you asked... :)

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...400_Paramo.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...400_Paramo.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...400_Paramo.jpg

I LOVE that picture in the middle! Where did you get it? I don't remember that POV from the show. Look how she's holding on to his arm - Love it! :drool:

Reanok June 5 2010 09:09 PM

Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition
 
I like that picture too Aikiweezie.Very romantic:adore::luvlove:

Aquarius June 5 2010 10:08 PM

Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition
 
One I used in a "Caption this!" at another site:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...s/NameGame.jpg

T'POL: It certainly appears sturdy enough.
TRIP: Awesome! You lock the door, I'll get the lights.

(Actually, the original caption *doesn't* say "lights", but I didn't know if I could say what it *does* say here. :devil: )

Aikiweezie June 6 2010 02:34 AM

Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition
 
Quote:

Aquarius wrote: (Post 4140847)
One I used in a "Caption this!" at another site:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...s/NameGame.jpg

T'POL: It certainly appears sturdy enough.
TRIP: Awesome! You lock the door, I'll get the lights.

(Actually, the original caption *doesn't* say "lights", but I didn't know if I could say what it *does* say here. :devil: )

:bolian::guffaw::drool::techman:

So give us a euphamism for lights then.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.