The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Science Fiction & Fantasy (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   True Blood-Freaky porno (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=102100)

broberfett August 24 2009 05:46 AM

True Blood-Freaky porno
 
I'm watching True Blood season 2 on demand. So Ensign Ro comes to town and she likes to see people getting jiggy with it. Everybody is screwing everybody in freaky porno orgies. Phlox is going to town on some bar chick. There are tits and ass everywhere. Some of the shots seemed a bit blurred on the edges, either for style or, more likely, to avoid being censored. Did anyone else see that episode? I'm only on episode 6, so don't spoil me beyond that.

BigFoot August 24 2009 06:11 AM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
Yeah, there's lots of nudity (proper, not blurred) on True Blood on a weekly basis. ;)

od0_ital August 24 2009 06:47 AM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
HBO doesn't have to worried about censorship, ya know.

broberfett August 24 2009 07:04 AM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
HBO does have a limit. You won't see real porn. They only go so far and the scene was pretty outrageous. I'm guessing they have some sort of legal restrictions or they would show real porn. Most nudity is a somewhat restricted. Go back and watch when Tara and that black dude with the super abs are walking up on the freaky porno and on the right side, to the right side of the fire, the picture has some blur to it. Ensign Ro is vibrating, but there is some bluriness on the right side-unless my girlfriends tv is messed up. I didn't notice any other bluriness.

Mistral August 24 2009 07:13 AM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
What, no links?;)

Checkmate August 24 2009 11:05 AM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
1) The vulgar sex is appropriate for what's going on in the story.
2) They're doing it about as tastefully as they can while still portraying it openly.

Anwar August 24 2009 02:13 PM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
I gotta wonder how the actors themselves felt when they got to that part of the script and what the director was telling them to do in those scenes..

Deckerd August 24 2009 02:37 PM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
They're actors. They're used to it.

LeahBoBo August 24 2009 02:52 PM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
I don't have HBO so I can't check out True Blood anymore. But honestly, when I had it, I wasn't a real big fan of the show.

OmahaStar August 24 2009 03:22 PM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
Quote:

LeahBoBo wrote: (Post 3330329)
I don't have HBO so I can't check out True Blood anymore. But honestly, when I had it, I wasn't a real big fan of the show.

What was it that you didn't like?

LeahBoBo August 24 2009 03:51 PM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
I didn't really care for the any of the characters. The story didn't grab me. I didn't like the look of the vampires and Bill is skanky looking.

OmahaStar August 24 2009 05:01 PM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
Quote:

LeahBoBo wrote: (Post 3330463)
I didn't really care for the any of the characters. The story didn't grab me. I didn't like the look of the vampires and Bill is skanky looking.

Fair enough.

Anwar August 24 2009 06:01 PM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
That, and he's kind of a ham/overactor when he gets into his "angry mode".

bigdaddy August 24 2009 07:08 PM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
Quote:

broberfett wrote: (Post 3329598)
I'm watching True Blood season 2 on demand. So Ensign Ro comes to town and she likes to see people getting jiggy with it. Everybody is screwing everybody in freaky porno orgies. Phlox is going to town on some bar chick. There are tits and ass everywhere. Some of the shots seemed a bit blurred on the edges, either for style or, more likely, to avoid being censored. Did anyone else see that episode? I'm only on episode 6, so don't spoil me beyond that.

You have been watching some weak ass porn if you think true Blood is a porno.

Also HBO has no standards, they will show intercourse, Showtime is the one with limits. However I think HBO has standards when it comes to a TV series.

Yoda August 24 2009 07:26 PM

Re: True Blood-Freaky porno
 
Quote:

Anwar wrote: (Post 3330791)
That, and he's kind of a ham/overactor when he gets into his "angry mode".

I think that's part of his charm!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.