The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   General Trek Discussion (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=100405)

DevilEyes August 2 2009 09:48 PM

The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

After all the thread about the most beautiful, attractive, hottest... etc. people in Trek, let's vote on it and see how the population of this forum ranks the sex appeal of various Trek characters. :)

Mind you, I'm asking you who you find the sexiest, i.e. who you feel most sexually attracted to, not the prettiest or most beautiful. And it is about the characters, not the actors outside of the character.

I've made it multiple choice, because there is too much to choose from to limit to just one ;) and besides, we know that Spock(s) will dominate the male part of the poll, so it's more interesting to see how the others rank. :vulcan: I've made it a coed poll, and even though this will most likely result in a huge discrepancy between the number of votes for males and females, due to the male/female ratio on the forum, at least I hope it will prevent things such as straight men turning the poll in favor of Kirk. ;)

I've listed most of the regulars, the recurring characters or movie characters that usually seem to get Trek fans hot and bothered, and some of the guest stars who seem particularly popular on this board - but since I can't possibly list all of them, there's the "other" option, and please name your pick if that's what you choose to vote for!

PSGarak August 2 2009 10:17 PM

Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Umm, where is the poll, or am I seriously overlooking something? :cardie:

kes7 August 2 2009 10:21 PM

Poll?

DevilEyes August 2 2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

PSGarak wrote: (Post 3256640)

Um, you do realize that you have to first post a thread before even starting to work on a poll? And this one took quite a long time to make, due to the number of options...

kes7 August 2 2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

DevilEyes wrote: (Post 3256784)
Quote:

Um, you do realize that you have to first post a thread before even starting to work on a poll? And this one took quite a long time to make, due to the number of options...

He's new, give him a break. I've been here a while and since I never created a poll, I didn't know you had to post the topic first, either.

I like your poll. I voted in it. My "other" was Kashyk of the Devore Imperium. :drool: Hot, hot, hot (with hot sauce on top).

(Even if he's kind of a jerk.)

Pemmer Harge August 2 2009 11:46 PM

Nichelle forever!

PSGarak August 2 2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

DevilEyes wrote: (Post 3256784)
Quote:

No, I didn't realize that, which is why I asked. :p Good work, btw.

RyuRoots August 3 2009 12:08 AM

Dr. Crusher, Kira, and Ezri are the votes I cast. If it were a 'pick one only' deal, I'd probably go with Ezri, but since it isn't, I've always found these 3 to be immensely attractive. Dr. Crusher is a MILF in truest form, Ezri somehow manages to be incredibly alluring and attractive while still being very cute, and Kira....I'm not sure. I could list why I love her as a character, but as far as being attractive goes...she's just hot, to me. Also, I'm disappointed there's no entry for Saavik as played by Robin Curtis (who was FAR better both attractively and for the character, if you ask me). Tho it is quite a hueg poll.

pureTREKKER August 3 2009 12:12 AM

I thought Kes looked amazing after Before and After, after changing her hair and outfit.

Geckothan August 3 2009 02:26 AM

Jadzia and Ezri :drool:

Navaros August 3 2009 02:39 AM

Female Romulan Commander all the way, no one else is even in the same league.

EJA August 3 2009 10:40 AM

I voted for Janice Rand (gotta love those legs in dark pantyhose), Zarabeth, Deanna Troi (The season 2 onwards version; hated the season 1 version), Beverly Crusher (there's just something so sweet about her), Kira Nerys, Seven of Nine (well, obviously!), Kathryn Janeway, B'Elanna Torres, and Hoshi Sato. I also put Other, as I quite like B'Etor and Samantha Wildman ;)

Jon-o'-lantern August 3 2009 12:27 PM

You missed out just about every character in Trek that I consider the sexiest.

DevilEyes August 3 2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Jono wrote: (Post 3258335)

Well why don't you name those characters?

and you can vote for 'the other' option, that's what it's for.

Jon-o'-lantern August 3 2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

DevilEyes wrote: (Post 3258350)
Quote:

Jono wrote: (Post 3258335)

Well why don't you name those characters?

and you can vote for 'the other' option, that's what it's for.

Damn it! I zoned out after it hit male names. I voted for Marlena and Andrea.

I'd also rate Aluura, Jennifer Sisko, Kelinda, Areel Shaw, Teresa Ross, Carolyn Palarnas, Melora, Arissa (human form), Gannet Brooks, Aradis